Le Petit Marché Café - Care Package
Le Petit Marché Café *Limited Edition
Le Petit Marché is the one: perfect for going all out on friends, family and colleagues for the upcoming holidays. In this Heddle & Lamm Bolga Basket, find all the goodies of the season. All-natural Guatemalan coffee for those brisk mornings, tasty chocolate caramels for the sweet toothless among us and don’t forget your handwoven kitchen towel for clean up! Once lunch hits, drizzle your meal with the lovely and local Baker Street Market Extra Vergine D'Oliva straight from Western Sicily. Enjoy this as a gift or a treat for yourself!
- Heddle & Lamm Bolga Basket - handmade in farming villages in the Bolgatanga region of northern Ghana, and are perhaps the best known of all African baskets. They are woven from durable elephant grass. 9" W x 9" T *Sizes are approximate and will vary from basket to basket
- Baker Street Market Extra Vergine D'Oliva - Cold pressed, unfiltered extra virgin olive oil from unusually high altitude above the town of Sambuca di Sicilia in western Sicily. Green grassy character with notes of fennel seeds, flowers and artichoke. Elegant and light spice. (500ml)
- Everlasting Bouquet
- 100% Cotton Handwoven Kitchen Towel - size: 18" x 28" Handmade in India.
- SK Coffee Guatemala, Ija'tz Cooperative (Natural) - Raspberry sweetness, pastry quality, powdered chocolate. Region: Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. Whole beans (12 oz)
- McCrea's Caramel - Chocolate (5.5 oz tube): Velvety cocoa coupled with luscious sweet cream. An enduring romance. INGREDIENTS: Fresh Milk, Fresh Cream, Cane Sugar, Inverted Cane Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Chocolate Liquor (Dutch-processed), Butter (cream, salt), Molasses, Vanilla Extract (alcohol 35%), Salt. CONTAINS: Milk Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- Candlefolk Morning Roast Soy Candle 4oz. Inspired by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the morning - this warm and comforting scent has bold notes of coffee infused with hints of hazelnut. Hand-poured in small batches, made with 100% American-grown natural soy wax, premium grade fragrance oils, and lead-free cotton-core wicks. Made in Brooklyn.