Handwoven in Morocco using sabra, a desert cactus silk. This rug features various geometrical patterns on a faded pink background. Cactus silk is lightweight and durable, making this rug a perfect floor covering for high traffic areas or as a unique wall hanging. Also available: Blue Kilim Cactus Rug
This rug is new and has been intentionally washed and dried out in the sun multiple times to achieve the beautiful faded color and texture.
Please note that due to their handmade nature there may be small irregularities. Discoloration, minor irregularities, fraying, fading and loose threads are all part of its natural beauty and character.
- Durable flatweave
- Sabra silk is made from the agave cactus and is 100% vegetable silk
- Flat on one end (threads are woven in) and fringed at the other
- We recommend taking your rug outside and shaking it out at twice a month.
- Do not clean with water as the colors may run. Professionally clean only.
- 4 ft. 11 in. by 7 ft. 6 in. not including fringe.